Marketing & Business Development Exectutive
An award winning Marketing and Business Development team are seeking a Marketing and Business Development Executive, who will be based in our Kent and London offices. This exciting opportunity would be ideal for someone with 1-2 years’ Marketing experience, looking to extend and/or utilise their business development skills. They are looking for a personable, confident person who has previous experience in organising and attending marketing events, conducting market research, producing marketing materials and presenting to clients or suppliers.
Your duties will be:
- Providing support to the Business Development and Marketing Partners, Director and Managers, the office Partners / Managers and relevant service / sector heads
- Supporting delivery of sector / service line Business Development and Marketing plans
- Coordinating with external agencies / suppliers when required
- Sharing information with full marketing / BD team
- Copywriting, design and proof reading
- Helping to identify potential clients and other lead generation activities
- Database management
- Production of tender documents and pitches
- Attending industry and external functions
- Developing and leveraging the Kreston Reeves network.
What they are looking for from you
- Educated to degree level and have 1-2 years experience in a similar role.
- Should have a Marketing or business related degree or be working towards or aspiring to a professional marketing qualification.
- Be willing to commute between London and Kent - your own transport is essential.
How to apply:
To apply to this role, please email your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org