Digital Marketing Executive - Branded, On Trend, Fun & Innovative!
Digital Marketing Executive - Branded, On Trend, Fun & Innovative
- £30,000 - £40,000 Basic Salary
- Exceptional Bonus
- Private Healthcare
About our Client:
A newly created role in a global business! This is an on trend, branded games business position focusing on top 4 ecommerce customers offering real autonomy and fast paced career development. This is an opportunity to work with a number of our client's world renowned categories and brands!
Our client is a leader in their category. Driven by the marketing of their fantastic brands and consistently smashing through targets and records on product launches, this is an opportunity to join a fast paced and rapidly increasing business.
This business is very flexible and has a well-structured team allowing for cross functional and upward progression for the right candidate very quickly. There are so many examples of promotion and progression to show here as well which is testament to this fantastic business.
This is a high profile position, visible to the global teams due to the key impact this will have on the business brands in the local UK region. This team has been set up to drive awareness across all online and social media channels so there is lots of retail strategy, marketing activation, partnerships and both internal and external relationship management.
This is one of the most innovative businesses in the industry with constant new products coming to market, new licences and variations on each category. This is a very fast and profitable company with big ambitions to grow further still, in line with their global strategy.
With a fantastic team ethic, they are a close knit bunch, so big personalities who have a true passion in Digital and Social Media are paramount. They work hard but play much harder! Their relationships internally and externally are really good fun - they have many afterhours activities like football, netball, nights out, even holidays and they are totally paid for!
About the Role:
They are looking for bright, engaging and ambitious people who want to join them on their journey and create a really awesome career. There's a real staying culture with people rarely leaving the business, as quite frankly there aren't a great deal of companies with such a huge growth rate and world class culture to match.
Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Executve will include:
- Digital Marketing and Social Content strategy with top grocery retailers.
- Work alongside the Category, Brand Marketing & Sales teams to develop on-line & in-store business and presence across grocery channels. You will play an active role in all relevant E-Commerce customer meetings & you will be encouraged to develop your own contact network with E-Commerce / digital experts & Category Buying teams within these retailers.
- Develop project campaigns with both internal teams and external agencies.
- Responsibility for ensuring brand creative executions are implemented correctly across existing and new Retailer omni-channels.
- Develop optimisation strategy for brand websites to facilitate Consumer journey from website to purchase.
- Work with Brand Teams/Media Agency/Retailers to ensure full tracking of the Consumer journey from website/media activity through to purchase.
- Optimise digital marketing activations to drive continuous improvement and maximise rate of sale.
- Develop social insights working closely with analytics team.
- Work with the Brand marketing team and retail partners to develop innovative social strategies and create best in class shopper experience.
- Review new tech and identify opportunities to keep the business at the forefront of digital marketing retail.
- Manage digital marketing funds to activate digital campaigns to drive sales and measure ROI.
Desired Skills & Experience
- FMCG Digital Marketing or Ecommerce experience is fundamental.
- Experience & success in delivering effective comms in digital marketing campaigns or Social media projects essential.
- Experience of end to end campaign management including paid social campaigning.
- Strong working knowledge of grocery / high street retailing & E-Commerce.
- Ability to manage 3rd party agencies.
- Understanding of media landscap
Apply for Digital Marketing Executive - Branded, On Trend, Fun & Innovative!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly