Head of Digital & Innovation
4 days left
- Job Role
- Head of Digital
Company: The Air Ambulance Service
Job Title: Head of Digital & Innovation
Location: Central London
Highly competitive salary
About The Air Ambulance Service
The Air Ambulance Service (TAAS) is a leading emergency healthcare charity dedicated to saving lives, and due to organic growth they are seeking an ambitious Head of Digital. Their expert rapid response teams have completed thousands of missions since the charity was born into inception, saving thousands of lives. As a charity they receive no government funding and provide their services free of charge, thus relying on public donations to fund their work. This dynamic, hugely impactful charity is now expanding their marketing team, with the objective of developing their brand, increasing awareness and revenue and thus growing their capabilities and services as a charity. Based in the heart of London, this role comes with the opportunity to leave a legacy and make a huge difference to the charity saving lives.
About the Head of Digital & Innovation role
The new Head of Digital & Innovation will have the opportunity to design and own digital strategy, directly impacting growth of the charity.
Key Responsibilities for Head of Digital & Innovation:
· Conceive innovative digital and social strategies to drive engagement, acquisition and donation
· Formulate budgets and take ownership of P&L
· Lead, inspire and develop a small high performing team
· Harness new digital tools and platforms to maximise income impact and reduce acquisition cost
· Work in tandem with the brand team to build powerful brand through multi-channel engagement
You’ll be an expert digital strategist, with proven experience in a leadership role delivering effective digital campaigns and strategies. If you’re now looking to further your career within an ambitious charity where you can directly impact the charity’s capabilities to save more lives, then this could be the perfect fit for you.
Skills and experience needed for the Head of Digital & Innovation:
· Experience delivering digital marketing strategies within the charity sector, FMCG sector or within a big corporate
· Deep knowledge of digital channels – SEO, PPC, social, mobile, display and affiliates
· Analytical skill-set and highly commercial mind-set
· Natural leader, able to inspire, train and develop teams
· A real desire to work for a high impact healthcare charity
The Head of Digital & Innovation will receive a highly competitive salary.
For more information about the Head of Digital Marketing role or to apply now please send your CV to Neil at email@example.com or call 0203 826 1215.
Apply for Head of Digital & Innovation
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly