Graduate Digital Analyst
Graduate Digital Analyst
As the world leader in Digital Performance Marketing, we’re looking for superstar digital graduate candidates who wish to develop a meaningful career in fastest growing industry in the UK; digital Media. Our leading status is maintained through innovation and by developing our team members, if you’re looking for a career within a leading digital technology company and want work with an array of brands across different industry verticals we’d be pleased to hear from you.
This newly created role of Digital Quality Assurance Analyst is an entry-level position responsible for ensuring the quality of launched online campaigns both pre-launch and post-launch, involving monitoring running campaigns and clients, and troubleshooting ongoing issues with campaigns or clients.
The role would suit a very detail oriented, technically minded candidate, who has studied an IT/Technology/Business related degree and who enjoys process focused tasks and has an interest in working and developing a career in the digital industry.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Work across the two major areas - Display Media and Personalised Media campaigns setups.
- QA campaigns in both pre- & post-launch to ensure accuracy and correct implementation.
- QA client integrations, creative content & campaign configurations post launch as needed.
- Troubleshoot issues that arise with clients, identifying the cause and fix or escalate to appropriate entity.
- Test new product releases ensuring user experience remains intact.
- Monitor running campaigns and companies alerting of any anomalies or errors and initiating the process to fix the issue.
- Drive the QA process including: suggesting and implementing process improvements, identifying new tools and coordinating improvements with R&D.
- Template management for the screenshot platform.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- A "can do" and positive attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Analytical, organised and systematic
- Professional demeanor and strong communication skills
- Good time management and prioritisation skills
- Great Microsoft office skills
Experience and Education
- Math’s/Science/Business/Economics or IT Degree educated with a 2:1 or higher
- A levels educated with grades A-C
- Knowledge or interest of QA procedures and ability to understand business requirements and translate them to QA requirements
- Any experience in scripting languages and/or automation is a plus
- Motivated, self-starter, self-learner, highly collaborative, team player
- Flexible and able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - Experience explaining technical information to non-technical people.
- Well organized with excellent attention to detail
- Understanding of web testing techniques is a plus
- Flexible to work late evenings occasionally, to accommodate late launches or issues
This is a great opportunity to build the foundations of a successful career in the digital media industry and will allow for future development into other positions in the company.