Work with the relevant Directory departments (Marketing, Commercial, Content) to deliver appropriate and to-the-point dashboards which:
- Provide clear insight into the departments performance against its goals (increase sales, conversion rate, abandon rates)
- Provides additional insight to show how performance could be improved
- Easy to use – from both a technical and non-technical perspective
- Are regularly reviewed with the stakeholders to ensure that they are used and useful
- Build and maintain dashboards for Directors showing key performance against business goals.
- Surprise and delight customers through continuous innovation of our dashboards.
Criteria About You:-
- Ability to query and select data using multiple applications the business uses, and learn new applications/tools
- Proficient in data visualisation tools such as Tableau, Fusion SAS visualisation
- Highly skilled in both SQL and Excel and ideally, SAS
- Ability to communicate often complex data and insights in simple language to individuals and groups of people, and hone in on key findings, and clearly and succinctly answer the “so what?” question.
- Can suggest the way forward to implement insights profitably, and will support with knowledge, supplementary analysis, and measurement during the end to end implementation phase.
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- ShareSave Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Discount
- On-site Nursery