Paid Marketing & SEO Manager
Paid Marketing & SEO Manager
Full Time Role - Based in London Office
At JustGiving we are looking for a Digital Marketing & SEO Manager. This role will oversee the organic and paid marketing campaigns across all digital activities. This role will suit a data-driven marketeer with a growth mindset.
The digital marketing manager will be hands-on and drive both acquisition and retention strategies across the different JustGiving business lines, identifying new profitable advertising opportunities for new and existing customers.
You will be working closely with all key internal and external stakeholders in a fast-paced environment to help optimise and deliver against our core business objectives through all digital channels; from increasing organic rankings, working with our paid agency to improve our campaign performance and promote fundraising, crowdfunding and charity paid social media campaigns.
You will take responsibility for various elements of the digital side of online campaigns, leading performance reporting and managing ongoing projects where you will work closely with internal teams and external suppliers to implement important strategic plans. This includes tracking and reporting the performance of activities through online platforms such as Analytics and third party reporting tools.
The successful candidate will also be expected to get involved with other elements of the online mix including collaborating with our social media, content, PR, product marketing, and data teams to maximise success.
Success in this role is defined by increasing the number of pages created across the business through paid and organic channels, improving non-brand organic rankings and decreasing CPA and identifying opportunities through organic research and testing paid budget.
- Plan, coordinate and execute innovative organic and marketing campaigns
- Lead insights and reporting of campaigns
- Present weekly, monthly and quarterly business reviews to management and internal stakeholders
- Maintain and refine campaigns to meet and exceed targets
- Use data to inform marketing decisions and help with product developments
- Develop and manage budgets and timelines based on marketing resources
- Manage external agencies and partner with the internal teams to deliver on time, within budget
- Five years in SEO with a track record of achieving improved and sustainable rankings
- Five years’ hands on experience with paid media campaigns across Google, Bing, Facebook, Twitter and other leading platforms.
- Experience in both paid and organic auditing
- Significant digital experience managing large projects and multi-channel digital campaigns
- Experience working with website CMSs, Google Adwords, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics and major SEO Tools
- Attention to detail and numbers as a driven marketer who can self-manage
- Proficiency with Excel and all Office products
The ideal Digital Marketing & SEO manager will also have the following:
- Experience with large scale A/B testing
- Ability to define and successfully deliver complex projects with positive ROI
- Analytical background with ability to use data to drive decision making
- Real attention to detail with, high standards and proven ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to prioritise, multitask and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a start-up like environment
- Good communicator, presenting to senior management and leadership team
- Problem solver and demonstrated solution-building capability
- Ability to lead cross-functional projects across category with other departments
- Developing campaigns from both a quantitative and qualitative perspective
- Experience working with CRM systems, such as ExactTarget and Marketing Automation would be beneficial
What is JustGiving?
JustGiving is the world’s social platform for giving. Our mission is to ensure no great cause goes unfunded. We are a sustainable, for-profit, tech-for-good company. We invest in innovation, creating new ways to help fundraisers and charities make good things happen.
How do you apply?
If this sounds like you, please send us your CV. Alternatively send us something else – whatever you think will catch our eye and demonstrate your technical proficiency, creative flair, literary prowess or belief in our cause. Impress us. Stand out.
Step up. Join in. Make things happen.