Front-End Developer - Exciting projects, expanding business
- Software house with one of the strongest reputations in the SW.
- Fast-paced and excting projects.
- Friendly, developer focused environment.
A talented Front-End Developer is being sought to join a Bath-based digital software business that are growing rapidly and already have one of the most experienced and dynamic development teams in the area. Working for an innovative business with a winning mix of sociable geekiness, you’ll be mastering your skills on a range of well-known and interesting e-commerce website projects.
What experience you’ll need
- Your code will be of the highest quality and you’ll be proud to help maintain the team’s emphasis upon quality over cutting corners.
- They’re keen on developers who are close to industry developments, you’re most likely going to be the sort who reads tech blogs, attends events and contributes in dev communities.
- Being able to show off your own portfolio website will be a huge bonus!
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working with some of the UK’s biggest eCommerce brands as part of the design team, integrating mock-ups into fully functioning sites. You’ll be working within the set front-end code standards set by the business to create clean and consistent code that will ultimately lead to some fantastic results. Important parts of your role will include working to multiple and strict deadlines, being able to prioritise your workload and helping others on the team to keep work on track. Self-learning is all part of the position and there’s a big emphasis on improving and growing your skillset, keeping up to date with current industry trends and engaging with peers outside of the business.
What you’ll get in return for you talents
In return for your hard work they’re offering a competitive salary, excellent progression, tech conference and training course access, long xmas hols, flex working hours, gym membership, bike scheme, team trips, bbq’s, free drinks and lots more. Working in an informal, fun environment equipped with N64, foosball, pool table, beer fridge and your own PC set-up you’ll be working collaboratively with some really talented developers on multiple projects of differing complexity.
If this sounds like a role you’d be interested in then apply NOW to Jack.