Account Director - Events Agency
Leading global experience agency - passionate about delivering ground-breaking creative work - through varied live event, digital and integrated communications projects. Top agency with exceptional creative reputation and client list and specialised automotive team. You'll be a key player on this major automotive account. You'll project manage or be heavily involved with delivering a range of projects with budgets of £5k - £1m++. You'll oversee all aspects of projects including proposal, budget, schedule development and delivery, managing a fascinating portfolio of projects at one time. Work includes autoshows, product/car launches, internal communication events, corporate identity and retail design, press reveals etc. The role will be client facing and will include maintaining and building client relationships to secure new opportunities.
- Project manage or be heavily involved with delivering a range of projects (budgets £5k -£1m++)
- Work closely with Account Director, relevant creative, digital, event production and logistics team heads and third party suppliers in developing timelines and running projects
- Client relationship management
- Demonstrate understanding of all key agency services and able to sell these effectively to clients
- Manage projects across all aspect including proposal, budget, schedule development and delivery, leading project teams where applicable, including on-site
- Financial management, revenue and profitability
- Understand brand vision, positioning and look and style guidelines
Apply now with your CV.