PR /Communications Manager
Hampshire - Commutable from Basingstoke, Aldershot, Farnborough, Guildford, Farnham, Woking
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced communications professional to join a leading not for profit organisation. The successful candidate will be responsible for internal and external communications across all channels and will play a key role in managing and implementing a communications strategy as well as developing press relations. A journalistic background is desirable for this role.
Role and responsibilities:
- Co-ordinating, developing and contributing to content for quarterly magazine and liaising closely with the editor
- Co-ordinating, creating and managing targeted PR activities via press releases, social media, the corporate and consumer facing websites and other relevant channels
- Compiling and delivering e-bulletins to ensure timely delivery of key news
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience in a similar PR / Communications role
- Excellent writing, analytical and research skills
- Great communication skills
- Experience of trade facing journalism
- A hands-on positive approach to communications
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.
Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.