Product Insight Analyst - Web/Mobile App
If environment is what's really important to you in your search for a new position, and you're keen to either get away from something stayed and corporate, or perhaps you're the kind of person who really thrives in start-ups, and loves to have that bigger voice where it can really have an impact, this is just what you've been looking for!
The firm we're representing is a FinTech start-up that began its journey into life just 5 years ago. Since then they've gone Global, offering their services across Europe, the US and APAC regions. But remain that lean, agile start-up business of around 100 people based from their HQ in London, and another site in Europe.
The offices are what you'd anticipate from a technology based start-up. They're fun and funky, with pingpong and table football. They've got a balcony with a view of London, it's dress-down (not a suit in sight) and one day a week the company provides a catered lunch for everyone. It's a place where it's not about the hours you put in, but the results you achieve!
They're a disruptor, coming into an industry that's been slow to react and have challenged the traditions in how that market transacts with its customers. Offering something faster, cheaper and more secure - as well as providing new ways of transacting all together - which has led to their rapid growth and success, as it's principally linked by rapid explosion of IoT, Mobile and Data services.
This is a digital business, offering a platform to its customer base via traditional internet and mobile app. As the Product Insight Analyst, you will be looking after all relevant analysis and insight projects which support the continuous improvement of this digital platform. Making it easier for customers to use, safe and securely, as well as improving customer journeys and ensuring anything 'new' introduced works, and works to optimum performance levels.
Your principal stakeholders will be the Product team, who are responsible for the website and app, their features and functionality, as well as continuous roadmap and development.
You will be looking at both web and app data to identify pain points for customers, reasons they might not be completing journeys and transactions, and presenting both your findings and recommendations back to the Product teams for them to take action on.
From this you will support A/B testing to prove improvements and quantify results. Making additional recommendations where necessary to look to optimise things further. Continuously looking at ways and means to improve the customer experience, enhance conversion rates and usage of the app too.
If you're interested in finding out more about this opportunity, why not get in touch today!
Role: Product Insight Analyst - Web/Mobile App
Location: Central London
Salary: £45,000 to £50,000
Benefits: Bonus, pension, fun and funky dot com environment and lots more.
- Experience using a digital events tracking tool like Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics tools
- High standard of Excel skills - able to use it to manipulate raw data
- SQL coding skills a real plus
- Experience in analysing customer behaviour on a website or mobile app
- Got to be able to prove your business impact, and the ability to draw conclusions from data, translating it into something meaningful and have been responsible for establishing the buy-in from business stakeholders to implement your recommendations - you've then measured these and can talk about results achieved
- An understanding of how to self-orientate in a start-up culture which isn't process driven
- A keen interest in being a part of an innovative digital business
- Great stakeholder management skills - not just in taking, interpreting and delivering solutions to their requirements for actionable insight, but also managing their expectations effectively too
- Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the UK - sponsorship cannot be provided.
For further information please contact:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
01892 507 100
You can view all our vacancies on our web site www.bluepelican.com, or call 01892 507 100 and ask for the marketing division.