Senior Customer Insight Analyst - Financial Services
If you're looking for an opportunity to help build something new, joining at a point where you get to establish the parameters of how a data and insights engine supports a Global operation;
- Putting the thinking behind what's important to establish the parameters of the programme
- Setting out the business priorities, gaining buy-in from both local and international stakeholders into how data insight will inform their strategies and business direction
You'd be working for a big name financial services institution who are setting out on a journey of becoming more data centric. Establishing a Global centre of excellence for data analytics, insight and reporting based out of their Central London offices, not far from St Paul's.
The team is just getting built, and in this role you will be responsible for going out to the stakeholders, establishing their needs across both ad-hoc and regular analysis, insight and reporting. Developing the programme into a strategic insight engine, and as the capability grows in sophistication, introducing more strategic analytics like predictive modelling, multi-channel insight and multi-market CRM insight programmes too.
There's going to be a lot of digital data to get to grips with, including click-stream data, funnel and conversion analysis - translating this complex behavioural data into clear, actionable insight for the wider marketing community to engage with at both local, regional and global levels.
Initially, you will be working on a temporary data stack whilst the Big Data eco-system, data feeds and tools are being implemented. You will be working in partnership with a very credible Data & CRM Consultancy who are supporting not only with the build of the new eco-system, but are also providing an interim solution whilst the internal team is being built too.
This will be a great opportunity if you're really looking for a role where you're able to have a true demonstrable impact. This business is going to go on a journey, and this role, with you driving the agenda, can have a real measurable positive impact on business results. There's lots of quick wins to be had, all of which will improve business results. So why not get involved?
Culturally, this business reflects a positive, collaborative working environment. In difference to many of their direct market competitors, they prioritise employee engagement and ensuring they offer a place people enjoy being a part of at the heart of their operation. Although the data and insights team will be small to begin with, it's part of a wider marketing engine of 35+ based from the London offices, and a Global community in the hundreds.
The firm is one of the big players within the global financial services markets, this role will support the investment management side of the business which is specifically undergoing this customer centric revolution and the thirst for data and insight will grow rapidly.
The business is bringing in a Big Data eco-system, including Tableau for reporting and visualisations, Adobe Suite for digital analytics, as well as SQL and R for the core analytics tools. In this role, you will be getting to grips with all of these.
If you're interested in finding out more about this opportunity, why not get in touch today!
Role: Senior Customer Insight Analyst
Location: Central London
Salary: £50,000 to £55,000
Benefits: Very generous bonus, 10% non-cont. pension, 27+ days leave, healthcare, life assurance and lots more.
- Polished technical skills within SQL, Tableau (or other reporting tool) and the creation of data visualisations
- Knowledge of R, SAS or SPSS (if you've not used R before - you must be willing to learn)
- Experience working with Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics beneficial
- Great knowledge of a broad variety of analysis and modelling techniques and their application in helping to solve business and marketing related challenges (churn prevention, acquisition improvements, customer value growth, etc,)
- Experience working with large, complex datasets and able to make that complexity, simple when translating identified trends and insight back into marketing teams
- Experienced working with non-technical business teams, establishing their needs for insight - scoping business challenges into analysis projects, owning the stakeholder relationships and managing people's expectations around those projects
- Gregarious personality - you thrive in collaborative working environments rather than working in silo - this role will not suit someone who's natural state is to be introverted
- Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the UK - sponsorship cannot be provided.
For further information please contact:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
01892 507 100
You can view all our vacancies on our web site www.bluepelican.com, or call 01892 507 100 and ask for the marketing division.