Interim Senior Reporting Analyst (SAS/SQL) - Big brand retailer
We're recruiting for an interim Senior Reporting Analyst who has experience of working within the retail industry (doing this kind of thing) to join one of the UK's best loved consumer brands for an initial 3 month engagement. You will be joining the company's marketing insight team, so core stakeholders will be from across both the commercial finance and marketing business units.
The core analysis tool they use is SAS, as well as SQL. It's therefore critical you're able to demonstrate a solid knowledge and aptitude for using both these tools.
This will also be a leadership role, running a team of 2 Reporting Analysts, overseeing their work, ensuring everything meets the deadlines and is of the right quality for the business to be able to utilise and pull appropriate insights from.
Your role will be a mixture of maintenance as well as build, working with the business to understand their needs, and designing an appropriate solution to meet it. Then seeing through the production process to create a useful reporting solution and dashboard for the business to work with.
Most of the dashboards are produced in Excel, so it's important for you to be something of an expert using this tool too.
The principal location for this role will be Central London, and you will be reporting to the Head of the business unit directly.
The client needs someone who's available to interview and start with a short notice period (naturally there's always a preference in contract recruitment for someone who's immediately available).
For more information on this, please contact Colin at Blue Pelican, or apply now using the details below.
Role - Interim Senior Reporting Analyst
Location - Central London
Term - 3 months initially
Rate - £300-400, experience dependant
- SAS & SQL coding skills - you're something of an expert using both these tools
- Excel skills - for dashboard development and creating the final reports
- Previous experience working for a retail business doing this kind of thing, supporting a marketing, commercial and finance business unit with actionable insights and recommendations off the back of reporting solutions you've been responsible for
- Experience coaching and mentoring more junior analysts
- Good stakeholder management skills - able to manage expectations, explain complex things in simple language and manage as well as balance workloads effectively amongst a team
- Experience in automating reports, and improving time to serve whilst maintaining quality of output too
For further information or to apply please contact:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
For more vacancies which may suit your needs, please visit us at www.bluepelican.com