Public Relations Officer
Public Relations Officer Manchester, UK.
GlobalData is recruiting for a creative and passionate PR officer. You will be communicating with a variety of stakeholders in the company and be involved with all aspects of corporate PR. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing marketing team.
The role of the PR officer is both broad and challenging role covering the GlobalData business information division. Reporting to the Head of Marketing Communication, the PR officer will also support the delivery of a wide breadth of integrated PR campaigns, draft press releases, deal with corporate media enquiries and produce media bulletins. Previous experience in PR, communications, marketing and media in B2B environment is highly desirable.
What you will do
- Plan, develop and implement the Public Relations strategy for GlobalData
- Develop relationships with key industry and business journalists
- Write, edit and distribute targeted press releases in the view to optimise the brand
- Define leading media targets, across media sources and geographies Support and respond to all the inbound corporate queries generated by press activity - Tracking PR responses
- Support the fulfilment of corporate PR communications by ensuring all press releases/announcements
- Meet objectives, contain accurate information and reflect overall GlobalData’s positioning/messaging
- Website management PR – ensure that corporate campaigns are promoted on all websites when appropriate and the content is represented on social media sites
- Manage the PR aspect of a potential crisis situation
What you will bring to the table
- Experience in Public Relations Excellent communication, interpersonal and writing skills; Strong command of English language both in writing and speech Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to multitask Business awareness and a good knowledge of current affairs PR and social media software knowledge desirable (Cision, Gorkana, Hubspot) Key relationships with Head of Marketing Communications, CEO and marketing team