Senior Social Media Strategist - Creative Advertising Agency
Job Title: Senior Social Media Strategist - Creative Advertising Agency
Location: Central London
Salary: £50,000 to £60,000 depending on experience plus bonus and healthcare cash plan, flexible working hours, matched pension contribution, iPhone, 25 days holiday, sabbaticals, secondments, large training budget
About The Creative Advertising Agency
My client, an integrated creative advertising agency, has a hugely exciting opportunity for a talented Senior Social Media Strategist to join their expanding team based in the heart of London. They are a full service agency who have experienced recent rapid growth, and as an agency they are bursting at the seams with creativity. Their clients are varied, but include big name brands within financial and professional services. The new Senior Social Media Strategist will be joining a very meritocratic agency with no silo's or internal barriers, where you'll have scope to progress upwards within the business very quickly.
About the Senior Social Media Strategist Role
You will work closely with the Head of Digital Strategy, and you will be given the opportunity to take ownership of social media strategy development for key clients. You'll have the scope to make a real impact, and will have a defined progression path.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Social Media Strategist:
* Conceive innovative social media strategies across owned, earned and paid channels
* Lead on strategic pitches for new and existing clients
* Collaborate with and inspire internal teams
* Be a champion of innovations, staying well abreast of the latest innovation and opportunities in social
* Utilise insights to drive strategy development
If you have a penchant for creating cutting edge insight driven social media strategies, coupled with a desire to accelerate your career to the next level within social strategy, then I'd love to speak with you.
Experience needed for the Social Media Strategist:
* Extensive experience in creating social media strategy across the paid owned and earned mix
* Ability to collaborate with and inspire internal teams and a track record of innovation
* Rigorous approach to using insights to create strategy
* Enthusiasm, commitment and a fun approach to work
The Social Media Strategist will receive a highly competitive salary paying from around £50,000 to £60,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Social Media Strategist role or to apply send your CV now to Neil at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2016).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning agencies and brands in the industry.
Apply for Senior Social Media Strategist - Creative Advertising Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly