Our clients are the pioneers in their field of healthcare. Compared to the conventional, their treatments are more patient-friendly, improve safety and increase affordability. They combine of all this with delivering excellent success rates. They are shifting the medical practice of their entire industry and transforming patient care. They’re on an amazing journey, tripling the size of the company in the last 3 years and opening new centres across the UK. They are looking for a highly ambitious Brand Executive to accelerate online growth..
An exciting opportunity for a creative and driven Marketing Brand Executive to join us at a time of growth. The candidate will work with the rest of the Marketing team, external agencies and wider team to successfully deliver the marketing strategy.
- Work with and support the Marketing team to deliver the marketing strategy
- Responsible for the social media activity, creating content and monitoring reach and brand presence
- Creation of content plan- delivering engaging content for the website, social media and marketing collateral
- Support the planning and promotion of open events
- Manage all print buying
- Support the execution of the review/testimonial strategy
- Support event planning
- Monitor and report on competitor activity
- Regularly update CMS
- Liaise with our external agencies
- Assisting the wider team with ad-hoc duties
REQUIRED SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Relevant professional qualifications
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent IT skills (Office, Content Management Systems, Eventbrite, Survey Monkey)
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- An eye for detail and design
- Knowledge of popular social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google+)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Desire to develop and learn
- Passionate and enthusiastic
- Driven and motivated
Why is this the role for you?
You will be an important member of the team where you will be able to see the impact of your actions. Our client is an ethical company that is dedicated towards transforming the industry and giving their patients the best chance possible. If this appeals to you and you’re ready to work in a fast-moving, dynamic company, apply today.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to references and CRB checks.