CHANNEL SALES MANAGER!
Channel Sales Manager
Sales, Strategy, Business Development, Stakeholder management, IT,
Channel sales manager needed to take full ownership, develop and shape partnership strategy!
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Solid knowledge of Sales, Strategy, Business Development, Stakeholder management, IT,
- Driven, highly motivated candidate required with a track record of exceeding targets
- Attractive salary + excellent holiday allowance + company benefits
- Call Katie Donoghue on 01244 567 567 / 07557 674 904 or email your CV to Katie.email@example.com
- Based on the outskirts of the wonderful Chester we're a company obsessed with customer experience, powered by innovation, inspired but our clients
Sourced by: @ITJobs_NW - your 24/7 twitter feed of latest IT vacancies in the North West.
WHO ARE WE?
Are you passionate about the possible? Here we keep our minds open to discovering new ways whilst embracing a fun, fresh atmosphere. Confident in our technology, we've designed and developed a flexible technology solution in the market suited to forward thinking marketers! We're working with some globally recognised names and looking for a Channel Sales manager with experience in
Sales, Strategy, Business Development, Stakeholder management, IT, to take a strategic view of the sales process and identify possible ways to innovate!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING?
By taking full ownership and shaping the partnership strategy, we need you and your skills in
Sales, Strategy, Business Development, Stakeholder management, IT to develop and implement our new channel partnership program which is designed to on board new partners and increase customer acquisition. We're looking for the right candidate who can identify and qualify potential business partnership opportunities and drive sales through initiating and directly managing new relationships and sales channels. You will have scope to work closely with the marketing team to create awareness of our solutions and also work with our partners old and new to understand their needs. If you have a track record of exceeding sales targets and would like to be a part of what we think is one of the most powerful, flexible technology solutions in the market I'd love to hear from you.
WE NEED YOU TO HAVE
* Excellent communication skills
* Deep experience working with agencies
* Driven and highly motivated by sales
* A team player
* Confident when communicating with senior management
IT'S NICE TO HAVE
* A great sense of humour with the desire to grow in tandem with a highly successful company
TO BE CONSIDERED…
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to Katie.firstname.lastname@example.org For further information please call me on 01244 567 567 / 07557 674 904 I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit between 7am until 10pm. If unavailable please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role you give express consent for us to process and submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Also feel free to follow me on twitter @SearchableKatie or connect with me on LinkedIn, just search Katie Donoghue in Google! I look forward to hearing from you.
Sales, Strategy, Business Development, Stakeholder management, IT