Sales & BD Executive (Insolvency) - Mid-Tier Accountancy Firm
A newly created Sales & Business Development Executive role has arisen within a dynamic mid-tier accountancy firm. Based in a growing BD team, you will be responsible for all aspects of sales cycle and will drive sales for the firm by developing key referrers relationships, externally and also internally, by building relationships with partner accountants working within the organisation. Your main responsibilities will include:
* Identifying, building and managing a substantial and sustainable new business pipeline through existing relationships and by developing new strategic relationships with intermediaries.
* Sourcing new businesses by establishing profitable long term referral relationships
* Identifying opportunities and engaging with other areas of the firm to include service, sector and office teams as and where appropriate
* Acting as a key point of contact and support for relevant members of the team during the sales process
* Assisting in the production of a business development and sales strategy which includes key measures of success
* Developing and producing marketing collateral needed to support business development and sales activity
* Driving and evaluating sales campaigns
* Monitoring and reporting on competitor activity
* Working with PR and Comms to raise profile of key people within the firm
* Sharing best practice with Practice Development Department colleagues
* Helping existing practitioners to develop their own referral network.
The ideal candidate will have a proven sales track record and a desire to drive forward business development and sales. The Sales & BD Executive will be of graduate calibre with a minimum of 5 years' similar experience gained within the insolvency industry, which should include experience in identifying, building and managing a successful referral network.
Follow us on Twitter for the widest range of roles across the entire professional services sector - twitter.com/leightontaylorC