Digital Account Manager - Integrated Communications Agency
Job Title: Digital Account Manager - Global Integrated Communications Agency
Location: Central London
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 depending on experience plus bonus and health insurance, life insurance, award winning training programme, pension contribution, daily free food, Friday early finish, massages in the office, regular events and socials
About the Global Integrated Communications Agency
Due to ongoing organic growth, my client has a hugely exciting opportunity for a talented digital communications professional to join their dynamic team of industry experts. They are a very reputable communications agency, with over 400 people globally. They are innovators and multi award winners, recently winning awards including 'Large Agency of the Year' and 'Employer of the Year'. They work with a healthy mix of high growth start up and blue chip multinational brands including household names similar to Net-a-Porter, Uber and Estee Lauder. As an agency they are at the cutting edge of 21st century communications and have expertise spanning digital, creative, PR, research, corporate and public affairs. They are an entrepreneurial, progressive agency where you'll be part of a collaborative and vibrant team. And with their industry accredited and award winning training programme, you'll receive the training and mentoring that will enable you to accelerate your career and develop your skills to the next level.
About the Digital Account Manager
The new Digital Account Manager will sit within the digital team and work collaboratively with multi-disciplined internal teams and external partners. You'll get huge amounts of exposure as part of a global team, where your role will focus on the conception and delivery of innovative and integrated social media and digital projects.
Key Responsibilities for the Digital Account Manager:
* Conceive and implement creative digital strategies aligned to the business objectives of your clients, focussed on social media and content
* Drive account growth through building relationships, providing digital recommendations and spotting commercial opportunities
* Uncover social media and digital insights to inform business strategy
* Develop your pitching skills by supporting Directors on new business activities
* Set campaign objectives & KPI's and ensure that strategic campaign plans for each client are continually adapted and updated
If you have approximately 2-3 years' experience in an agency side digital communications position coupled with an entrepreneurial flair and a real ambition to develop your skills to the next level, then I would love to speak with you.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Account Manager:
* Track record of developing and managing effective social media and content strategies
* Creative streak, with the ability to brainstorm innovative ideas around social media and digital strategy
* Commercial awareness
* An eye for detail, and strong presentation skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The Digital Account Manager will receive a highly competitive salary paying from £30,000 to £35,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Account Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Neil at email@example.com or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2016).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning agencies and brands in the industry.
Apply for Digital Account Manager - Integrated Communications Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly