Ad Ops Campaign Manager - Global Media Agency
Job Title: Ad Ops Campaign Manager - Global Media Agency
Location: Central London
Salary: Circa £28K to £33K depending on experience plus bonus scheme, phone, gym membership, private healthcare, matched pension contribution, company laptop, 28 days holiday and Xmas off
About The Media Agency
My client is a fast growth global media agency with exciting plans for the future. They are a multi award winning agency, specialising in media planning and buying, content and insights. Over the years they have built up an enviable portfolio of big name clients, particularly within financial services. The new Ad Ops Campaign Manager will be working at an agency that places a large emphasis on training and development, so for someone looking to further their career this will be an ideal environment. Culturally, they have an entrepreneurial, agile, friendly and sociable culture.
About The Ad Ops Campaign Manager role
Due to ongoing growth, my client now has an exciting opening for a talented Ad Ops Campaign Manager. You'll be based in their stylish Central London based office, whilst they also have global offices in the US and Asia. You will work as part of a knowledgeable and diverse team, giving you lots of exposure of digital disciplines including programmatic, social, PPC and content.
Key Responsibilities for the Ad Ops Campaign Manager:
* Develop your project and campaign management skills by managing the day to day of campaign for market leading brands
* Receive training and build your knowledge across all digital disciplines, tracking software and ad serving systems
* Develop your monitoring and reporting skills by analysing campaign performance for brand and DR campaigns
* Grow your commercial skills by cultivating relationships with clients, external agencies and media owners
You will have a minimum of 1 years' experience within an Ad Ops focussed role, gained in either an agency or publisher side environment. If you are a confident campaign manager with strong client relationship skills, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Ad Ops Campaign Manager:
* Experience using ad server platforms, ideally DoubleClick
* Ability to build and grow relationships with clients and third parties
* Entrepreneurial and proactive approach to work
* Ability to manage campaigns from start to finish, with high attention to detail
* Enthusiasm and passion for all things digital
The Ad Ops Campaign Manager will receive a highly competitive salary paying from £28,000 to £33,000 depending on experience as well as excellent company benefits and lots of opportunity for training and development.
For more information about the Ad Ops Campaign Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Neil at email@example.com or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2016).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning brands and agencies in the industry.