Account Manager - Leading Gifts & Games Manufacturer
Job Title: Account Manager - Leading Gifts & Games Manufacturer
Location: South West London
Salary: £23,000 to £28,000 depending on experience plus a range of excellent benefits
About The Company
Due to ongoing organic growth, my client has an exciting opening for an Account Manager to join their friendly and dynamic team. They are a multi award winning gifts and games manufacturer based out of modern offices in South West London. The new Account Manager will be working for an innovative company who strive to stay at the forefront of the industry, and who create a social and fun office environment.
About The Account Manager Role:
The new Account Manager will get lots of exposure to multiple facets of account management, working within a supportive and collaborative team. This is a client facing role where you will develop your client servicing skills under the guidance of senior team members. This company is hugely meritocratic and place a lot of emphasis on training and development, so you'll have the chance to progress upwards within the business!
Key Responsibilities for the Account Manager:
* Build, maintain and grow client relationships through phone, email and face to face meetings
* Ensure CRM is up to date by continually adding and amending data
* Provide marketing support for retail clients, thus developing your marketing skills
* Maintain key Client relationships: by phone, email and in-person
* Manage and review contracts
* Create reports for internal teams
About you, the new Account Manager
If you have prior professional experience in a client support or account management role, then this could be the ideal opportunity for you to accelerate your career in an account management role within a dynamic, friendly company.
Desirable Skills and Competencies of the Account Manager:
* Educated to degree level or equivalent
* Minimum 12 months' experience in an office based client facing role
* Articulate and professional manner, with good attention to detail
* IT literate
* Fun & flexible approach to work
The Account Manager will receive a highly competitive salary paying from £23,000 to £28,000 depending on experience as well as excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Account Manager role or to apply send your CV to Neil at email@example.com or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2016).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning brands and agencies in the industry.