Senior Creative Designer
A fantastic career opportunity for an established Designer to push the boundaries of design technology and create bespoke projects and digital experiences. You will take the lead on projects and share your expertise to train, mentor and develop the team.
Our client works with big global brands across multiple industry sectors creating interaction design solutions for digital / mobile media, animation, video, e-based learning, online and motion graphics.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to take the next step in your career development and contribute to building the next generation of designers within and “ideas culture”.
- A design related educational degree
- Senior level experience within a creative agency
- An extensive understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent range of creative design abilities with UI skills a must-have!
- Actively interested in the latest design trends such as mobile learning and gamification
- Experience mentoring and supporting others with the ability to clearly explain and delegate tasks
- Experience of leading a small team of designers
- A sound understanding of front end technologies
- Idea generation, conceptual design ability and eagerness to partake in pre sales and bids
- To take the creative lead and direction of the team
- Attend client meetings, present confidently and effectively to the client; run interactive client sessions to attain the desired outcome
- An interest in learning experience
- Positive and personable communication ability
- An excellent organiser, who likes to get things done!
- An enjoyment of working on multiple projects
- A creative and conceptual mind-set
- Ability to integrate and contribute to a large team
In return you will receive:
- Auto-enrollment in the Company Pension Scheme
- Personal development and support from the wider team
- 31 days’ paid holiday (incl. Bank Holidays)
- Great company events to attend throughout the year
- A corporate discount at all of Nottingham City Council’s gym facilities
- A Childcare Voucher Scheme
Salary Up to £35,000 p.a. depending on experience
Your details are treated with the strictest confidentiality.