Learning Experience Designer
This is a great career opportunity for a talented designer with skills in digital design to join an award-winning creative tech business in the East Midlands.
As a Learning Experience Designer you’ll be designing and leading the creation of advanced digital learning solutions for a variety of exciting international clients. Working with some of the world’s biggest brands you’ll need to be flexible to work with a variety of target audiences as well as brand guidelines.
You’ll be passionate about your role and proactively drive innovation and share knowledge with other team members. You’ll be confident in front of clients as well as contributing to and leading internal team meetings.
As you'll have some experience under your belt, you’ll work alongside the Design Manager to help direct, motivate and support Junior Designers, helping to mentor and develop their skills.
- Designing creative and innovative design concepts incuding graphics and UI designs
- Designing and leading the production of eLearning courses to a high standard
- Creating, sourcing and modifying imagery
- Supporting and mentoring a team of Junior Designers, 3D Artists and Animators
- Setting visual styles in line with client brand guidelines
- Creating illustrations, info-graphics and editorial style layouts
- Liaising with clients to gain an understanding of their learning objectives in order to conceptualise the designs for their desired solution
- A Degree or similar in Graphic Design qualification or design related subject
- Minimum 3-4 years commercial experience in a design studio – currently at mid level
- Excellent experience of Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong UI design skills and basic front end coding skills
- Some experience of mentoring or training team members
- Conceptual approach to work – evident in your portfolio!
- Great layout skills and high attention to detail
- Great communicator with good influencing skills – confident in front of clients
- Positive and proactive manner – able to use initiative
Nice to haves…
- Experience with Articulate Storyline or Adobe Captivate
- Experience in animation, motion graphics or illustration
- Knowledge of UX design
In return you will receive:
Salary £21-£26,000 p.a.
- Fantastic development opportunities and employee perks such as discounted fitness facilities and awards schemes
- 31 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Childcare Voucher scheme
Your details are treated with the strictest confidentiality.