Social Media Account Manager - Creative Marketing Agency
Job Title: Social Media Account Manager - Leading Creative Marketing Agency
Salary: £27,000 to £35,000 plus excellent company benefits including 23 days holiday plus extended break over Christmas, flexible working hours, company phone and volunteering scheme.
About The B2C Creative Marketing Agency
My client is a cutting-edge, award-winning B2C creative marketing agency that creates innovative integrated campaigns encompassing visual content, social media engagement and digital media for an impressive list of big-name consumer brands.
This client foster a very friendly and sociable working environment, offering perks such as flexible working hours and a volunteering scheme that complements their socially-conscious approach to how they run their business. They are proud of their excellent staff retention rate and offer a lot of scope for career progression within the company, always looking to promote from within where possible.
They are looking for a Social Media Account Manager to join their team and manage a portfolio of some of their blue-chip clients, already having worked with brands along the lines of Samsung, Smirnoff and Thorpe Park.
About The Social Media Account Manager Role
As a Social Media Account Manager, you will have an exciting opportunity to work on digital-led campaigns and develop your skills in account-handling and client management.
Key Responsibilities for the Social Media Account Manager:
* You will have the opportunity to see your ideas and strategies come to life whilst working amongst a team of talented digital marketers
* Using your excellent client-facing skills, you will maintain and develop relationships with clients and provide a first point of contact
* Oversee the creation and implementation of innovative and engaging multi-platform strategies for your portfolio of clients
* You will have the opportunity to set KPIs with the clients, continually updating them on progress and achievements
* Preparing reports on key analytics and insight in order to evaluate campaign performance and feed into strategy decision-making.
About The Successful Social Media Account Manager
If you are currently in an account handling position and have worked on digital-led campaigns for consumer based clients, this could be an excellent next step and provide you with the experience and development to progress your career.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Social Media Account Manager:
* 2-3 years' experience of account handling on big name brands ideally within a creative agency or working in a client-side marketing role with demonstrable experience managing social media campaigns
* Experience of managing campaigns from start to finish with a demonstrable track record of meeting objectives and positively impacting the business as a whole
* Excellent communication skills and attention to detail with the ability to communicate effectively with a range of clients, internal staff and suppliers.
The Social Media Account Manager will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £27,000 to £35,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits and excellent career progression.
For more information about the Social Media Account Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Nadia at email@example.com or call 0203 892 7890.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.