Marketing & Digital Communications Manager
Currently going through rapid expansion this premium and award winning health food company, who operate across Europe and the US, are looking for a Marketing and Digital communications manager with Director potential.
An innovative and forward thinking company they are looking for a creative extrovert who will match this ethos.
Significant expansion of the business, with new innovative products and new sales channels across Europe and the US require an experienced Marketing & Digital Communications Manager to raise their brand profile and critically drive sales via online communications, as well as press and PR.
The Marketing & Digital Communications Manager will be responsible for the strategic design, implementation, management and monitoring of a range of compelling and cost-effective on-line marketing communication strategies and campaigns. Specifically, these will be targeted at driving new sales leads, up-selling to existing customers and driving brand awareness
- Social media lead, working with an external agency and the team to oversee and implement strategy to ensure compelling and cost-effective on line social marketing campaigns leading to increased sales and awareness
- Manage and oversee the brand strategy, particularly as they will be launching a new brand name
- Lead the development of the content of landing pages to increase traffic and sales
- Write press releases and through contacts with editors achieve publication in various magazines.
- Write weekly health updates, with support from team.
- Monitor current trends and competition and analyse next communications and marketing development stages for the company.
- Oversee email strategy to customers to enhance and optimise retention
- Develop new online ‘products’, launch as communications campaigns, developing content with staff.
- Oversee and take initiative to develop short You-tube films for members and biweekly films for social media
- Lead the implementation of guerrilla marketing event in London, with an external marketing company within the 2017/18 financial year
- Strategic planning and reporting including preparing biweekly overview of KPI’s in all areas of online sales and marketing.
- Manage a small team and external agencies.
- Collaborate and partner with agencies, Oversee the affiliate strategy with the team to increase the recommendation rate of affiliates and sales.
- Building relationships with bloggers, VIPs etc. online to increase digital presence and website traffic.
- Set up relationships with key charities with mutual communications and sales benefit
- Responsible for setting and monitoring KPI’s to track and measure the outcome of all on-line marketing, social media, SEO (supported by the technical lead) and PR activity and return on marketing investment.
- Present a bimonthly review of the effectiveness and performance of all digital marketing and communications activity to the Executive Director and Operations Director.
You will need a minimum of 5 years of industry or agency experience in Digital Marketing with a proven track record of leading successful social media campaigns and content development (including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linked In, and YouTube).
You consider yourself a knowledgeable and passionate online communicator.
An ability to show a proven track record in PR, including writing press releases, creative ideas and magazine articles to the media.
You will need to have expert knowledge in the latest digital and social media technology/ channels and how to best leverage these to develop online campaigns that successfully increase sales.
Excellent project management skills and a natural problem solver who is an out-of –the-box thinker.
You will work well independently and as part of a team, leading by example to achieve company-wide goals in an inspiring and engaging environment.
To be successful you will be ambitious with a long-term desire to grow into a Senior Executive Director position within the company as our business expands internationally.
Ideally you will have a background in health, food or fitness although not essential.
You will need to present a portfolio of work, including writing, press releases and digital samples at Interview
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.