Birmingham, West Midlands
Want to grow with a business that redefines brand experiences for some of the world’s best-known companies? Looking to collaborate with a team that thinks differently, takes chances and believes in backing brave ideas? If so, our client would love to hear from you.
Our client is a leading specialist in the marketing industry and builds powerful online presences for a variety of organisations and businesses. Packed top to bottom with talent, this agency shoots for high growth and has the courage to try and test new things every single day.
This is an exciting opportunity to join them as an Editorial Manager and drive the heart of the organisation’s success – their content.
Most importantly, you’ll work with the best creatives in content marketing to build inspiring content that helps to connect B2B brands all over the world.
Much like their customers, our client is constantly striving to evolve and they will provide you with the support and challenge you need to evolve with them.
As the Editorial Manager, you will produce high quality content for a broad and interesting customer base.
Liaising with customers and creative teams throughout the business, you will:
- Research, develop and deliver content plans for designated customers
- Create engaging copy that resonates with your target audience, including web, email, blogs, infographics, press releases and on and offline advertising
- Work with the SEO Team to ensure that all content is SEO optimised
- Assist the Marketing Teams to shape brand campaigns and launches
- Provide editorial direction and set priorities for freelance Copywriters
- Research the latest developments and trends to strengthen customers’ campaigns
To join this game-changing team, you will need:
- At least three years’ experience in a similar editorial role in an agency or fast-paced newsroom
- A degree level qualification in Journalism, English or a related discipline
Other companies may call this role Content Manager, Content Campaign Manager, Senior Writer or Senior Copywriter.
Our client is interested in hearing from candidates who’ve held the title of Senior Journalist, Senior Content Executive, Reporter, Writer or Editor.
- Salary of £33,000 - £38,000 DOE
- A fun, challenging and highly collaborative work environment
- Bonus scheme
- AXA health cover, including eye and dental care
- Pension scheme
- Personal development plan
- Free local gym membership
- Five-a-side football
Once you join this exciting agency, you’ll enjoy regular perks including office events, career development courses, a cornucopia of snacks and a free gym membership so you can justify eating them.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are a diligent and fresh-thinking Editorial Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.