SEO Manager, Kent - £30,000 to £40,000
We’re currently working alongside a very well respected Digital Marketing Agency based on the West Kent / London border. They are a successful, growing and extremely well structured and respected agency with both national and global clients across a range of sectors.
As a continually developing agency, a new position has opened for an ambitious and enthusiastic SEO Manager. As SEO Manager you should have a passion for all things digital, love combining creativity with strategy!
They are a brilliant outfit who offer challenging but highly rewarding opportunities and a chance be part of this extremely talented and successful, growing business. They have an enviable reputation and you'll be reporting to and working directly alongside their SEO Director.
Day to Day Duties Include:
- Good level keyword research and opportunity analysis
- Establish and deliver onsite content SEO strategies and goals
- Manage quality assurance of client SEO accounts
- Manage client SEO budgets
- Lead clients as a point of contact for SEO activities
- Manage, training, and develop executive SEO managers within the team
- Stay abreast of the latest trends and developments within SEO
- Ongoing, proactive campaign optimisation
- 1-2 years minimum SEO experience working within an agency environment
- Good communication skills with the ability to explain and deliver SEO insights and recommendations
- Diplomatic and persuasive interpersonal skills
- Ability to think creatively and develop new ideas and ways to tackle a client brief
- Good understanding of Google analytics & Webmaster tools
- Good understanding of keyword research & technical audit tools
- Good understanding of outreach and other tools like BuzzStream, Citation Labs, Raven Tools, and Majestic
- Methodological way of working and ability to cope with competing demands and prioritise tasks accordingly
This position is well suited to an experienced and ambitious SEO Manager keen to make real progress. As part of this team you’ll have the opportunity to work on some really exciting brands supported by a really inspiring and friendly team of people. You’ll be joining a talented team who are all driven to be the best they can be, while having a lot of fun along the way. They are known for promoting a brilliant work life balance.
Please get in touch as soon as possible to talk it through in more detail.