PPC Manager, Kent - £30,000 to £40,000
We’re currently working alongside a very well respected Digital Marketing Agency based on the West Kent / London border. They are a successful, growing and extremely well structured and respected agency with both national and global clients across a range of sectors.
As a continually developing agency, a new position has opened for an ambitious and enthusiastic PPC Manager. As a PPC Manager, you should have a passion for all things digital, love combining creativity with analytics and be obsessed with campaign performance! You will report directly to and work alongside the PPC Director and will be given the opportunity to take the lead and grow your own relationships and campaigns.
They are a brilliant outfit who offer challenging but highly rewarding opportunities and a chance be part of this extremely talented and successful, growing business.
Day to Day Duties will include:
- Day to day management of client accounts
- Developing campaign strategy
- Researching keywords and analysing competitors
- Budget Management
- Analysing results and providing recommendations to improve campaign performance
- Ongoing, proactive campaign optimisation
- Maintaining accurate, high- quality and organised documentation.
- Atleast 6 months hands on PPC campaign management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Agency environment experience is a big bonus.
- Numerate and articulate
- Methodological way of working and ability to cope with competing demands and prioritise tasks accordingly
- Being eager to developer your skills and progress within the company strcuture is key!
This position is well suited to an experienced and ambitious PPC Manage keen to make real progress. As part of this team you’ll have the opportunity to work on some really exciting brands supported by a really inspiring and friendly team of people. You’ll be joining a talented team who are all driven to be the best they can be, while having a lot of fun along the way. They are known for promoting a brilliant work life balance.
Please get in touch as soon as possible to talk it through in more detail.