Performance Marketing Business Director
Performance Marketing Business Director - Competitive Salary plus fantastic benefits
Do you want to be a significant contributor to the growth of a commercially-driven digital performance marketing agency?
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be instrumental in leading and developing the paid media offering across multiple channels including search, display and social, to establish the agency as market leaders and fuel client acquisition.
This is a very externally-facing role developing a strong presence through thought-leadership, PR, conferences and owning relationships with relevant media owners, technology sellers and publishers. You’ll define the product ensuring appropriate messaging and educate clients and internal teams on the product suite. You will know how digital channels integrate with paid media and how to run paid media campaigns. You need to have demonstrable success with search, display and social campaign management with good working knowledge of large data sets, trends in data and analysis.
- Generate fresh and innovative ideas that contribute to agency growth
- Own relevant relationships to raise the agency profile and ensure quality communications
- Develop business plans for new revenue streams,
- Contribute to senior level strategy meetings
- Present to industry peers at events and attend conferences
- Commercial approach with a desire to compete and drive business success
This is a chance to gain exposure to a variety of channels including the management of video content, and really own the communication between the company and their target audience as part of an incredibly fast-growing company.
Native Gravity supports digital talent looking for roles in the £30,000 to £150,000.
Apply for Performance Marketing Business Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly