Content Manager – Competitive Salary plus fantastic benefits
Do you want to be the first to shape the content strategy of a new disruptive start-up?
This company has a new platform that changes the way people make buying decisions. They need a committed, creative and commercial content manager to lead their content communications.
You will deliver a clear structured content strategy which compliments the wider marketing mix, generating ideas and crafting data-driven copy that engages the audience and positions the company as a thought-leader within the sector.
- Create and manage a comprehensive content marketing plan
- Enjoy copywriting, creating blog posts, white papers and newsletters
- Work with analysts to identify trends in customer data to inform your content
- Manage social media accounts being responsive and on-brand in your communication
- Keep up to date with the latest news and trends and interpret this into usable content
- Contribute to wider marketing activities including emails, award submissions and PR
This is a chance to gain exposure to a variety of channels including the management of video content, and really own the communication between the company and their target audience as part of an incredibly fast-growing company.
Native Gravity supports digital talent looking for roles in the £30,000 to £150,000.