Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager - £25,000 to £35,000
I am working alongside a highly creative consumer PR and Social Media Agency who are on the lookout for a Social Media Manager to join the team. The agency work with well-known brands across fashion, lifestyle and sport delivering highly creative campaigns to help brands build world class social media output. They produce all work in house, including digital, content, photography, video and more.
As Social Media Manager you will create high quality social media campaigns promoting brands across social media channels, you will work with the team on creative strategy, planning and implementation, managing a small in-house team. You will work closely with clients, helping them understand how social can develop their brand and making sure they are kept up to date with new social trends and platforms and how they can be utilised.
As part of a smaller team you will be expected to be quite hands on and involved in all aspects of campaign creation, this makes the role a great opportunity for someone creative, confident and keen to really develop their skills. Day to day you will generate content ideas, create content, fill calendars for social channels and ensure a consistent tone of voice is maintained and that content is engaging and of the highest quality. You will also be involved in research and analytics, finding what does and doesn’t work for clients and reporting back to them. You will also manage the delivery of projects, briefing in creative work to the design, video and photography teams.
This role is perfect for someone with a PR or Social Media background, ideally, candidates will have worked in an agency where they have had the opportunity to be hands-on in all aspects of a campaign - client facing, strategy, implementation and delivery. Sector experience working with fashion, beauty, lifestyle or sports clients would be beneficial however is not a necessity.
- Manage social activity ( paid, organic etc )
- Manager campaigns across social platforms ( Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc )
- The ability to identify what platforms are most beneficial to clients
- Advising clients on social strategy
- Helping client understand benefits of social media
- Staying up to date with all things social media, trends, platforms etc
- Researching and analysing campaigns
- Reporting internally and externally to clients
- Creating plans for clients
- Creating content calendars
- Briefing in house teams to manage campaign delivery
- 2+ years working within an agency on social media campaigns
- Experience across social channels
- Confidence to advise clients
- Ability to develop innovative campaign strategy
- Community Management experience
- Social analytics experience
- Passion for digital, social and PR
- Creative approach
- Ability to be hands on with creative content / copy etc
- Team player
This is a great opportunity to join a creative agency with fantastic clients, you will get the opportunity to be an integral part of campaign strategy and delivery and as such gain very valuable experience. If you are interested please do get in touch to discuss further.
Apply for Social Media Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly