Job Title: Marketing Manager
Sector: Digital Marketing
Location: London (Greater)
Excited about furthering a career in marketing? A keen leader? Suited to a managerial role?
Our client is competitive marketing agency, ensuring that you work in the heart of our country, completing important influential work. The client is searching for a dedicated, passionate and flexible individual that will help further the development of an important agency.
A Marketing Manager with this agency will be the head of a zealous hardworking team, helping to organise and oversee numerous high and low profile projects. Working with both Heads of Departments and Marketing Executives to ensure that the process runs smoothly and efficiently.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- B2B and B2C interactions
- Create marketing strategies
- Managerial role
- Reports informing progress on current projects
- Innovative ideas to aid with problem solving
- Overseeing and managing a dedicated passionate team.
- Creating a strong work relationship with your team
Essential skills and experience required:
- Qualified in marketing to a degree level or equivalent
- Experience in the field of marketing and preferably in a managerial role
- Passionate about marketing
- Great Leadership qualities
- Extensive understanding of PPC and SEO models
- Able to work in a team while also thriving working individually
- Excellent communication skills are key
- Able to negotiate
- Good Attention to detail
If you are interested in finding out more or you would like to apply for the role please contact Tarik Allmark on 0203 1960 155 or email Tarik@weareincisive.co.uk
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly