Based in Central London, we are a fast-growing mobile app start-up that is making rapid progress within the fitness and wellness industry.
About the role
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will be responsible for working with the marketing team to execute the marketing plans; providing marketing services and sales support to a cross-section of teams across the business.
- Delivery of on-line marketing campaigns to support customer and client retention and attraction strategies (including delivery of e-marketing campaigns, measuring results and implementing learning into new campaigns)
- Using website, platform and social media marketing reporting tools to analyse performance, marketing ROI and company productivity
- Collateral production (including brochures, surveys, flyers, white papers) to underpin the delivery of the marketing plan
- Implement the SEO strategy to ensure we appear on page one of Google and relevant platforms for all of our identified keywords
- Writing of articles, stories and general content for the website, blog and social media channels (including photography, editing and captioning)
- Executing the social media content calendar
- Managing social promotions and giveaways
- Engaging and strengthening relationships with the community, influencers and fans of the brand
- Assisting with corporate events
- Working with the Marketing Director to ensure all projects are completed on time and within budget
About the person
You will have some previous exposure to all elements of the marketing mix and already have strong project management, social media (especially Instagram and Facebook for brands), platform marketing and administration skills. You should have already worked as a marketing professional in an on-demand, mobile app or online environment. However, initiative and the desire to succeed are more important than the background of the applicant. You should also be keen to further develop your commercial acumen, entrepreneurial spirit and ability to influence key stakeholders at all levels. A knowledge of photography and basic photo editing would be preferable. An interest in the fitness and wellness sector is also desirable. Excellent academics are a must.
To apply to join our exciting and innovative team, please hit the apply button