Digital Marketing Executive
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Salary: Up to £35,000 + Perks
Are you an experienced Digital Marketer looking to take the next step in their career? Would you like join and exciting and growing digital marketing agency who offer a fantastic working environment with a competitive salary package.
My client are an experienced and forward thinking agency who work with globally recognised brands across multiple sectors delivering a range of digital marketing services. They are currently experiencing fantastic growth periods and are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive who can help to drive forward client marketing campaigns.
As a Digital Marketing Executive, your main responsibility will be to assist the marketing manager and team with the creation and implementation of client marketing campaigns.
You will also be responsible for:
- Track conversion rates and improve the company website
- Implement digital marketing campaigns
- Create online banner adverts and oversee PPC ad management
- Identify new trends in digital marketing
- Attend marketing events and exhibitions across the year
- Monitor social media, SEO and PPC campaigns, compiling reports on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Write product copy to be posted onto the clients, website and social media channels
What we are looking for
You will have a proven marketing background working across various sectors.
You will also be:
- Have a marketing degree, a CIM qualification or equivalent
- Proven experience of optimising webpages
- Previously managed database, email and social media campaigns
- Able to work to under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical and data driven thinking
- An effective communicator
- Strong written and verbal communication
If you would like to apply for this position, or you would like to find out more about this opportunity, please contact Tarik Allmark at Tarik@weareincisive.co.uk or call 0203 1960 155 to find out more.