Digital Assistant - Website Development & Build
JR138 - Digital Assistant - Website Development & Build - Brighton & Hove - Financial Services - 3 - 6 Month Contract - £25k - £35k (per annum)
Our client is a leading financial services organisation who are looking for a digital assistant to join the team on a contract basis.
You will have broad digital experience with expertise particularly in website development and build. Experience using a range of CMS systems will be required as you will work across a range of clients. Working within a heavily regulated organisation is desirable or agency side working with these types of organisations would be also considered.
To be considered:
- Solid digital expertise from a large heavily regulated organisation or agency considered working with these types of clients
- Expertise in supporting the website development and build
- Broad digital experience
- Comfortable using a range of CMS systems
- Good working on multiple ongoing projects
- Able to build strong rapport across the business
This role is being managed by James Reeves at McGregor Boyall
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.