An experienced Bid Executive is required to join a successful firm in the Manchester area
Your new company
Your new company has provided defendant legal and claims related services to the insurance industry for over 45 years. It is a top 100 law firm currently representing the vast majority of the UK general insurance market. The firm handles general insurance claims of all types, from the lowest value disputes through to the largest catastrophic losses.
What makes your new company different is its people and its team based approach. The firm also combines proven processes, technology and low cost infrastructure with extensive legal and insurance market knowledge. Through the numerous innovative products it offers, the organisation leads the way in providing legal solutions to the insurance industry.
Your new role
The purpose of the role is to support the bid process from tender evaluation and PQQ through to submission via the production of compelling content and efficient project management. Key responsibilities will include:
* Engage with bid stakeholders to understand client requirements and expectations
* Produce bespoke technical and persuasive tender content
* Review and edit pitch input from a variety of stakeholders ensuring pitch relevance and high standards
* Maintain pitch library of industry, service, sector and personnel content
* Maintain conversion rate reports, record loss feedback, analyse results and report on trends/issues
* Prepare short form client proposals
* Liaise with stakeholders to maintain up to date client testimonials and case studies
* Research and prepare pitch presentations
* Maintain tender/retender schedule to forward plan content and resource
* Ensure all tender submissions are clear, concise and error free
What you'll need to succeed
You should have a track record of successful bid/tender submissions. You should be motivated, highly organised and have ideally worked in a legal environment previously.
What you'll get in return
You will be paid a salary of up to £40,000 and receive a generous benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Bid Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly