Database Manager. London £60K to £65K + car allowance + benefits including bonus
This household brand is looking for a Database Manager to join their growing CRM team.
Our client is a household name in retail that create exciting and inspiring marketing campaigns - and they need a Data Manager to ensure the database is in prime condition.
Database Manager – The role
You will be responsible for the database, ensuring data is up-to-date and in the best condition to maximise marketing effectiveness.
- Manage the customer data assets across internal and external platforms, ensuring the CRM and marketing team have access to accurate and legally compliant customer records
- Lead data driven initiatives to improve data capability across processes, technology and tools
- Manage the day to day performance of customer data operations to enable agile CRM, digital and analytics
- Collaborate with technical teams to implement developments on data platforms
- Help bring together a SCV, merging multiple data sources and feeds
- Ensure compliance with current and future legal regulations such as GDPR
Database Manager – experience required
Experience and understanding of database management within a CRM environment
Understanding and passion for all things data
Experience working with large and constantly changing data
Ability to work in a fast paced environment, where there are lots of changes and some complex technical projects in the pipeline
Strong communication skills – able to liaise with marketing, IT and technical stakeholders.
The salary for this Database Manager is between £60K and £65K plus car allowance, bonus and lovely benefits. Based London
This Database Manager role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
Apply for Database Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly