Brand Manager Exciting Global B2C brand
- Work for a market leader
- Champion the brand Internationally
- Cross functional role where collaboration with colleagues from other departments is key
What you’ll be doing
As a successful candidate for this role you’ll be reporting to the Head of Marketing. Your job will involve analysis of how the brand is positioned in the market highlighting key opportunities and weaknesses. In order to do so you’ll be involved in conducting market research with the assistance of market research and insight partners. You’ll then use the information available in order to improve new product ranges. Moreover, you’ll be involved in shaping long term brand strategy. Last but not least you’ll be the brand guardian for all outgoing materials and pieces of comms and you’ll always champion the brand in everything you do.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- You’ll have already worked at a Brand Manager, Product Manager or Category Manager level for a consumer goods brand ideally within an International marketplace
- You’ll have an in depth understanding of how market research methods can be used in order to achieve desired results
- Experience of launching new products and NPD
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a fast pace environment
The salary on offer is £35-40k DOE + benefits and discretionary bonus. The office is based in Bath, commutable by bus and train from Bristol.
Please apply now or get in touch with Ania (01179 269 530) or email ania @ adlib-recruitment.co.uk for more information.
Apply for Brand Manager Exciting Global B2C brand
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly