- Newly created Product Manager in this company's UK office
- Growth via a number of acquisitions
- Uk and Ireland territory
- Full product lifecycle
The Role: This new growth role for a global manufacturer is to come in and support the UK market with the introduction of a brand new product portfolio to the UK market. The will have full autonomy of the portfolio, explore new markets, support product launch, sales training, promotions, analysis and forecasting.
Responsibilities for the position of Product Manager include:
- Full product life cycle
- Market research into customers, range, competitors and new market opportunities
- Working closely with European and US sourcing and manufacturing teams to define portfolio offering for UK and Ireland
- Pricing strategy
- Support product launch - Promotions, sales training, communications
- Developing new market opportunities, presenting to senior stakeholders
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Solid B2B product management / product marketing experience
- NPD and full product lifecycle
- Able to travel within Europe
- Ideally from construction / merchant / manufacturing / B2B - but not essential
The Company: A great opportunity for a strong Product Manager who wants the opportunity to develop their own portfolio into the UK market from scratch. This company have grown via acquisition and offers development and potential to grow a team in the future.
The Package for Digital Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £35 to £42,000 + bonus + benefits (including pension)
Location: The position of Product Manager will be based in Tamworth
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our Coventry office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
Apply for Product Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly