CREATIVE DESIGNER - RETAIL
Our client is a High Street lead of women’s fashion and we’re looking for a Creative Designer to join their Head Office Team based in central London.
As the Creative Designer you will be working across the brands in store graphics, POS and branding, alongside a talented team of creatives!
- In-store graphic design & branding (e.g. create all written and in store materials including tickets, posters, advertisements, POS special offers, re-packaging, advertorials, seasonal graphics, in store flyers).
- Designing window campaigns and in-store environments.
- Promotional material (e.g. innovative ways to communicate sales messages).
- Category branding (e.g. Brand launch of new products / ranges).
- Artworking - Ensuring concepts are print production ready.
- Produce concepts in line with the brand image on for example, seasonal campaigns (Christmas, Valentine’s day etc.), the flagship store launch & press packs.
- To design and create marketing communication and literature.
- Work effectively and build relationships with external agencies.
- Regular presentations to senior management.
- Ability to create concepts through to final artwork, supported by creative research. Using elements such as mood boards and material & colour schemes.
- Has ability to handle several projects at one time.
- Have great awareness of Retail and Creative trends (External influences) so as to pull into Creative design solutions.
- To support with Art Direction.
- Adobe Creative Suite CC (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat).
- Strong typographical knowledge and interest
- Experience in 3D software such as Sketch Up a bonus.
- Previous experience working in a fashion retail environment is preferred or agency experience working for fashion retail clients.
- Enjoy working in a team.
- Passionate about design.
- Be a self-starter.
- Willing to take instruction / guidance.
- Idea generator.
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn.
- Combines an innovative approach with commercial ideas.
- Has the capacity to build strong working relationships – both internally and externally.
- Can perform under pressure and operate in a fast pace environment.
- Works with others and is able to influence and communicate effectively across all levels.
- Knowledge of printing processes a must.
If you have the relevant experience for this role, please click the apply button to send your CV and portfolio to Jennifer Brown, remembering to state your current salary and package.
Job Ref: JB-45947
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.