SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER – WINDOWS/VM
Due to continued growth and expansion, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a Senior Project Manager to join an award winning Design Agency Studio in Central London.
You’ll be working with various high profile clients across retail and commercial services, from design to manufacture and installation, collaborating with brands to achieve exciting, fresh and unique results.
- Managing and supporting the accounts of multiple clients, working on 5-10 projects simultaneously
- Taking creative and production briefs from clients, accurately communicating these to in-house and external suppliers
- Quoting projects, often with a very short lead time; ensuring that the budget is adhered to and that projects are profitable
- Accurately and efficiently reconciling project budgets; chasing and reviewing invoices and purchase orders from suppliers and clients
- Creating timelines and critical paths to ensure all projects are delivered on time and that the clients expectations are met
- Manage store allocations and deliveries for large retail rollouts
- Sourcing materials, props and suppliers for bespoke projects; with a basic knowledge of production materials
- Liaising with suppliers and contractors to obtain comparative quotes; overseeing production to ensure delivery times are met and production standards are of a high quality
- Manage and attend installations ensuring the installation is successful, managing any changes or snagging, responsible for the final handover and client sign-off
- Work in a consistently patient and organized approach with exceptional attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- Demonstrate outstanding communication skills when liaising with clients, suppliers and in-house teams
- Ideally, you’ll come from a visual merchandising and windows background and have experience in a range of retail and commercial services, from design to manufacturing and installation.
- You’ll be a creative and inventive thinker who thrives on working in a fast-paced environment.
- You should also be accustomed to working closely with the technical, production and design team and be used to collaborating with brands to achieve exciting, unique and premium results.
If you have the relevant experience for this role, please click the apply button to send your CV and work examples to Jennifer Brown, remembering to state your current salary and package.
Job Ref: JB-45945
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.