Product Management / Development - INSURANCE
JR137 - Product Management/Development (INSURANCE) - Permanent - London - £80k + Bonus/Benefits
Our client is a leading global Insurance organisation who are looking for a Product Development/Management specialist to join the team.
You will be responsible for leading day to day responsibility of the product whilst defining and delivering the wider strategy. You will have the opportunity to manage products through the full cycle bringing large commercial products to market.
A background working recently/currently in the insurance space will be essential as well as being able to form strong relationships with the senior leaders across the business.
To be considered:
- Experience in the full product development/management cycle from the Insurance space
- Expertise taking large commercial products to market
- Strategical yet able to roll sleeves up and deliver
- Undertake consumer research in order to improve current and enhance the product suite
- Broad digital expertise
- Strong attention to detail
- Forms strong relations across the business
This role is being managed by James Reeves at McGregor Boyall.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Product Management / Development - INSURANCE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly