Account Director - Integrated - Buckinghamshire
ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - INTEGRATED - £45-55k
My client is a successful integrated agency in South Buckinghamshire, just off the M40, and they are looking for an experienced account director. You must be a strategic thinker, a team leader as well as a great doer and project director. You will have deep integrated agency experience and be eqaully comfortable talking on and offline.
Your role encompasses the following duties:
- Develop relevant marketing communication and strategies for clients by devising (where appropriate) integrated solutions that may include advertising, direct marketing, sales promotion and PR
- Monitor progress and develop plans in the light of experience
- Develop and maintain positive senior client contact
- Maintain and communicate clear understanding of client’s business, budget potential and marketing issues
- Contribute actively to new business effort, identifying and creating opportunities in sectors of expertise, participating in new business presentations and preparing proposals
- Use personal and professional strengths to contribute to the day to day management of the agency
- Appraise and assist the development of reporting staff
- Keep abreast of new techniques and technologies that could affect marketing communications strategies
- Monitor and maintain highest standards of creative and production quality control on all projects
- Automotive experience would be advantageous but not essential. Retail experience is needed.
Apply for Account Director - Integrated - Buckinghamshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly