A luxury drinks distribution company are currently looking for a Marketing Manager to look after trade and new consumer marketing channels. An all-round marketer with spirits and drinks experience will do extremely well here!
* Work with the managing director to create and deliver annual marketing plans.
* To liaise with brand owners and turn their brand platforms into effective and stimulating activation plans for the UK market at both a trade and consumer level.
* To work closely with the events team in creating "stand out" consumer and trade focused events.
* To communicate with trade journalists gaining press coverage on developments to the brand portfolio, company news, events and activities.
* To manage PR agencies maximising the effectiveness of consumer PR coverage.
* To manage the social media programme and maximise the effectiveness of communication through this channel.
* To manage the development and evolution of the brand website so that it is recognised as being "best in class".
* To originate and create sales literature and POS material to support product launches and existing parts of our portfolio.
The ideal candidate will have 5 years+ PR/marketing experience working, either in-house or in an agency environment, with the majority of this time spent working on premium/luxury goods or services. Ideally the successful candidate will have spent some time working in the drinks/hospitality sector. Skills and attributes they will demonstrate include:
* Proven project management experience with the ability to manage complex events from inception to execution.
* The individual will be high energy with ability to impact relationships.
* Having very strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to assume a breadth of writing skills from short magazine style reviews to longer, in-depth factually based editorially pieces.
* A high degree of creativity both in the creation of communication tools and identifying "out of the box "solutions to the challenges our brands face.
* Very good knowledge of social media tools and an understanding of how best to leverage these tools.
* Ideally the successful candidate will have good working knowledge of dark/mixed spirits although "expert" understanding is not expected.
If you are interested please get in touch with Raoul Rechnitz: email@example.com // 0207 845 7202