Who are we and what are we doing?
Being green is at the heart of everything we do. It’s where we started, it’s what was important to our founders and what is still important to us. When we began our journey in 2006 we were the very first environmentally friendly private hire company in London. We helped pave the way for the future of London’s environment and this is a fact we are very proud of. We don’t want it to stop there. We want to keep exploring new ways to improve and be the leaders in our industry by showing London what we can all do to help keep our city clean so that we can breathe easy. We are now looking for an individual who is as passionate about these issues as we are and is able to drive our marketing to the next level.
What we are looking for – Why you?
Do you thrive on the challenge of ensuring we understand our customers’ needs now and in the future. Do you have the vision, skills and drive to convert these into reality? Do you want to be responsible for the creation and implementation of our marketing plan? Are you a graduate with a few years’ experience looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to work with the rest of our team to transform our business and make a real impact? If so, then the Marketing Manager role could be for you and we would like to hear from you.
- Create GTC’s marketing strategy and plan and be responsible for its delivery.
- Customer insight. Ensuring through initiatives led by you together with input from other GTC business leads that we understand our customer needs now and in the future.
- Product. Develop product vision, positioning and messaging that differentiates GTC from its competitors.
- B2B – in conjunction with Account Management/New Business team
- B2C – you will be responsible for and drive B2C product development.
- Creation and management of marketing budget. Ensuring proper control and processes followed for all marketing expenditure.
- Set up and monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of communications and PR activities. Analyse, review and report on key metrics and driving strategies that are proven by testing and metrics. Test new strategies, new content and campaigns and analysing results to improve marketing effectiveness.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
- Graduate in marketing
- A couple of years marketing work experience
- Experience in product development, ideally in both B2C and B2B markets.
- Passionate about the environment and about social responsibility
- You are creative and innovative but understand how to analyse and use data to optimise marketing strategies.
- You are able to lead a small team and create strong and effective working relationships with key stakeholders in the business.
Greentomatocars Company Mission and Values
Ethical transport to meet the needs of customers that does not cost the earth
- We deliver great customer service
- We are ethical
- We care about everything we do
- We improve everyday
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly