BUSINESS ANALYST – ECOMMERCE & RETAIL
Our client a major Payment specialist and have offices throughout the world, are now looking to talk with strong Business Analyst with experience around eCommerce & Retail.
The Business Analyst will lead an analyse requirements for business process change (including supporting IT systems), including facilitating user workshops and user meetings to gather requirements, determining solution options, defining and documenting business requirements. Additionally, the Business Analyst will support systems analysis, development and testing activities.
- To analyse the confirmed business requirements and any additional or alternative business requirements
- The ideal candidate will have strong experience working for pureplay or ecommerce retailers and have worked with payment systems experience.
- To define and document confirmed business requirements, including business process mapping, data modelling and financial analysis
- To support the client to build a business case to justify business and IT Change
- To assist with systems analysis, design and testing activities, as required
- To lead data gathering activities to determine new business requirements including facilitating user workshops and leading user meetings
- To lead the hand over to system analysis and development, including knowledge transfer and personal assistance during the transition and early development phase
If you have the relevant experience for this role, please click the apply button to send your CV to Jennifer Brown, remembering to state your current salary and package.
Job Ref: JB-45937
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants with retail experience will be contacted.
Apply for BUSINESS ANALYST – ECOMMERCE & RETAIL
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly