Digital Media Executive
Digital Media Executive £25,000-£28,000 - Hertfordshire
This is a great opportunity to join a fully integrated advertising agency based on the Bucks/Herts border. They're looking for a talented Digital Media Executive to bolster their media department.
Working within a busy team, you will be responsible for ensuring digital campaigns are planned, delivered and reported on to a high standard, across an enviable range of B2B and B2C clients.
The right candidate should have experience project managing digital strategies, be comfortable presenting your work, but above all, you need to have a passion and enthusiasm for digital media and advertising effectiveness. This role is perfect for a natural problem solver that will not relent until the right media is chosen for the job at hand; and you must be equally passionate about testing, measuring and refining to deliver the best possible payback to your client.
Necessary skills / experience:
- Experience of running Google and Bing search marketing campaigns.
- Experience in planning and managing Display campaigns (Generic, Remarketing, Native & Programmatic).
- Be proficient with DoubleClick Bid Manager and Campaign Manager.
- Understanding of client side analytics packages such as Google Analytics.
- Confidence to manage paid social campaigns (including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn).
What's in it for you?
This agency look after their staff. They are very financially secure and spend more money on developing and training their teams than any other agency we know. People enjoy working there and staff retention is high.
You'll receive a generous salary, pension, 25 days holiday, loads of days/nights/trips away on the company, private medical care and free parking. It's a brilliant place to build your career and progress quickly.
Apply for Digital Media Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly