Key responsibilities are the following;
* Support the Marketing Manager to deliver integrated marketing campaigns (offline, online and events) on time and to budget
* Work with agencies and focus on design, print, mail and digital and social media.
* Ensure work to budgets and within regulatory guidelines
* Produce clear briefs to ensure that all internal stakeholders are fully engaged with each campaign
* Gain buy-in and approval from all relevant key stakeholders for each marketing campaign element
* Write and proof copy for all marketing materials, including product and sales literature, email, social and web content, and event collateral.
* Focus on content - social media and web content using a range of content management tools.
* Raise Purchase Orders for agencies and work closely to ensure the costs are kept within budget
* Proven experience within a marketing communications/delivery team with particular emphasis on integrated marketing campaigns.
* Must have strong copywriting and proof reading background
* Good understanding of compliance process as well as working with design and print.
* Strong background working with stakeholders and skills Project management skills
* Good knowledge of social media, digital and content writing and scheduling
* Good examples of marketing analytics (eg Google) and using Search marketing (ie PPC / SEO)
* Overall strong team player and good communicator.
Please send your CV , where you will receive an automatic response. Please remember to quote the job reference UK757371.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV. Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.