- Opportunity to grow digital offering and team
- Autonomy of Digital strategy
- Service offering
- Award winning
The Role: As Digital Marketing Manager you will be tasked to grow the digital team and develop digital strategy to support brand awareness and lead generation in this B2B Services company. You will be tasked to bring the companies service offering all under one digital offering. Working with the support of external agencies you will have autonomy over content, usability and tracking. You will overseeing SEO, PPC, Social Media and various other digital channels. As the Digital Marketing manager you will manage the companies new CMS.
Responsibilities for the position of Digital Marketing Manager include:
- Audience research, understanding and development
- Developing the website, SEO, PPC, social media, email, reporting functions
- Internal stakeholder management / influencing
- Management of CMS
- Utilise digital marketing practices to help drive leads, conversions and ultimately revenue
- Work with external SEO/PPC agencies to support with the marketing effort
- Create a Digital calendar to supplement the brand awareness and lead generation marketing campaigns
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Solid digital experience preferably from a B2B background.
- Strong understanding of current online concepts
- Managing of direct reports
- Management of CMS
- Experience of working with SEO/PPC
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Full clean driving licence
The Company: This is an award-winning services company working across number of industries nationally. This is an exciting time to join the marketing team with heavy investment and focus being made on the companies digital offering.
The Package for Digital Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £35 - £42,000 + Car or allowance + benefits (including pension and healthcare)
Location: The position of Digital Marketing Manager will be based in the Birmingham area.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our Coventry office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.