Social Media Analyst - Global Agency
Job Title: Social Media Analyst - Global PR Agency
Location: Central London
Salary: Circa £25,000 to £28,000 depending on experience plus bonus and private healthcare, flexi-hours, matched pension contribution, 30 days holiday, paid sabbaticals, global secondments, season ticket loan
About The Agency
My client is a multi-award winning, fully integrated PR & Content and Social agency who have experienced exciting growth and global expansion over the past few years, winning numerous awards along the way. This agency adopts a blurred lines approach to communications blending traditional, digital and experiential channels. Their expert approach has seen them attract big name client such as Disney, PC World and Tesco. Based in modern open plan offices, you'll be working in a vibrant and social environment.
About the Social Media Analyst Role
The new Social Analyst will become a key member of the agency's team as they look to expand their offering in the social media research arena.
Key Responsibilities for the Social Media Analyst:
* Work on bespoke social media listening reports for clients
* Identify and quantify trends, developing written reports with actionable insights for clients
* Conduct social media audits as part of new business efforts
* Create campaign evaluation reports
* Analyse and benchmark clients social customer care approach, creating reports
Desirable skills & experience of the Social Media Analyst:
* Experience analysing data sets and explaining trends
* Ability to create high quality reports
* Competency using social media monitoring and listening tools
* Team player with a 'fun' approach to work
* Passion and enthusiasm in abundance
The Social Media Analyst receives a highly competitive salary paying around £25,000 to £28,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Social Media Analyst Role or to apply send your CV now to Neil at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2016).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning agencies in the industry