Database Marketing Executive - CRM Executive
Are you a Database Marketing Analyst or Campaign Selections Executive looking for a change?
Do you have experience working in a fast moving environment?
Do you have experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud or another ESP?
Can you an excellent HTML coder and can build email templates from scratch?
Are you a commercially focused and want to work for a rapidly growing company?
Then this could be an exceptional opportunity for you!
The company is looking for a Database Marketing Analyst to work with the Global Campaign Manager to build and deploy campaigns that: grow subscriptions, driving user engagement and improving retention.
Working closely with the Head of Database Marketing and members of the wider team, you will work with internal stakeholders to build prospect lists of who to target, for what and when, design and build campaigns/customer journeys, as well as tactical campaigns using Salesforce Marketing Cloud or ESP and be the one responsible for ensuring the smooth running of existing campaign series/customer journeys. This role will also require using HTML code to build email templates from scratch.
Their culture is centred around learning and development and this role has arisen due to internal promotion. They look for entrepreneurial, hands on individuals, who are passionate about data and want to grow and develop in a data-driven marketing role. This is a great place to work if you are looking to grow and develop in a data driven marketing role.
The individual will have extensive experience in a database marketing/campaign selections style role and will plan and execute over 40 campaigns a month as well as analysing and refining said activity to support these objectives.
The Database Marketing Analyst role requires the following experience:
- A several years in eCRM experience ideally working in a fast paced environment on a consumer brand, preferably having worked at an ESP or CRM agency
- Experience of Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget) or similar ESPs is a must
- High level of HTML proficiency required (ability to build HTML from scratch)
- Analytical and data driven approach
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, whilst still delivering high quality results
- Friendly, personable and positive - 'half-glass full' attitude!
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude is a must
- Dreamweaver experience and WordPress is desired
- Ability to learn new technology quickly
- Desire to become part of a hard working, fun digital marketing team
- Experience of setting up mobile push and SMS campaigns
- Understanding of data segmentation and personalised content in CRM
Title: Database Marketing Executive - CRM Executive - Campaign Selections Executive - Data Selections Executive
Salary: £25k - £35k
Benefits: Bonus & Benefits
** Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the EU**
Blue Pelican Marketing
01892 507 100 - Max@BluePelican.com
Honest, ethical, professional, knowledgeable, Recruitment Experts. Blue Pelican Marketing is one of the UK's leading marketing recruitment agencies providing a truly consultative service. We adhere to the Blue Pelican Standards (www.bluepelican.com/about-us/blue-pelican-standards), assuring you of an enhanced level of service whether you deal with us as client or candidate.
You can view all our vacancies on our web site www.bluepelican.com, or call 01892 507 100 and ask for the marketing division
Apply for Database Marketing Executive - CRM Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly